Its Christmas Eve and the workplace is abuzz for a warm reason – kids are running all over our area. These parents must have agreed amongst themselves this would be the “bring your child to work” day. 4 kids have been brought to the legal pod and introduced to us, with the youngest probably 3 years old or thereabouts. The chatter and noises are all over this area. Paper planes have taken flight and requests for scissors and sticky tape have been made.
Kids and Christmas – they’re like… horse and carriage? I’ve nearly forgotten what it’s like to have kids running around this time of the year. Christmas is so different without them.
That was probably the first Christmas present for me – seeing these kids at the work place and looking, sounding happy.
- Easy Christmas crafts for kids (mealsdeals31thrills.wordpress.com)
- What’s Wrong with America’s Kids? A Look at Christmas Then (1913) and Now (2013) (dcclothesline.com)
- A Traditional Christmas (annelainec.wordpress.com)
- Feeling a tinsy winsy bit smug (tootingmama.wordpress.com)
- Christmas; even the name sounds Christmassy (ashapadhiar.wordpress.com)
- An insatiable hunger for all things christmassy (mememe2u.wordpress.com)