I was in the men’s room at work a short while ago. All 3 cubicles were occupied. Someone was laughing in one of them. I didnt go in to use the cubicle and was only in there for a couple of minutes or so but the whole time, that guy was laughing.
I guess it had to be a smartphone thing. Pre-smartphone days, if someone was laughing inside a cubicle of a men’s room, you’d think funny.
Smartphones have come a long way in changing lives and behaviours.
In so many ways.
- The Coolest Cubicles In The World: Inc. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Research: Cubicles Are the Absolute Worst (blogs.hbr.org)
- Aloha to Cube Island-A Creative Workplace Environment (mauiwowiblog.wordpress.com)
- The last of Jervis Street Hospital: The Annexe and the ‘Barns’ (6) (caryreynoldswriter.wordpress.com)
- Death by Cubicle (girlonledge.wordpress.com)
- Sneak Peak At My On Going Novel! (tracyrockstheworld.wordpress.com)
- Sneak Peak At My On Going Novel! 😀 (tracyrockstheworld.wordpress.com)