We’re in Canberra again, and caught the Floriade this time.
We also made it to Brodburger, a joint at the Old Bus Depot in Kingston which serves up a very decent burger.
Tress had a fish burger, which turned out to include a full frontal slab of salmon fillet. Bellissimo!
- Floriade 2012 (ninajoan.wordpress.com)
- Canberra’s Floriade (theblacktwig.wordpress.com)
- ‘Canberra did very well under Howard’: Abbott (smh.com.au)
- Canberra! (youwantrandomjazzy.wordpress.com)
- Black Mountain Tower in Spring sunshine (inthetaratory.wordpress.com)