Something is badly wrong when a community forces organisations to sweat bricks to protect details like addresses and phone numbers on account of privacy considerations when a school teacher is permitted to engage in production of pornographic material with impunity.
The schoolteacher in Oberon High School in Geelong ought to be stood down with a view of eventual outright dismissal. How he is not just permitted to remain but also considered to be “well regarded” after what’s happened, shows how warped this community has become. I’m almost ashamed.
- Geelong teacher and ex student in Sex Video (aussiecriminals.wordpress.com)
- Porn scandal teacher may stay (heraldsun.com.au)
- School backs sex tape teacher (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Teacher’s student sex tape investigated (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- QUESTION OF THE DAY: Should This Female School Teacher Be Charged For Having Sex With A 17-Year Old Male Student? (businessinsider.com)
- Fired schoolteacher shoots principal (nation.com.pk)
- Claims teacher in web sex video (heraldsun.com.au)
- Teacher, ex-student in web porn probe (theage.com.au)
- Delaware State Police Seeking Man Who Showed Child Pornographic Material (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)