He’s the judge in the sodomy trial of Anwar Ibrahim.
Mohamad Zabidin Mohd Diah was only made a judge in 2006. He did his law in University Malaya. He’ll (ostensibly) affect the outcome of Malaysian politics.
- Malaysia court finds Anwar Ibrahim not guilty of sodomy (direcmood.wordpress.com)
- Anwar Ibrahim: The Judicial System is fundamentally flawed (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim acquitted in sodomy trial (telegraph.co.uk)
- Malaysia opposition’s Anwar Ibrahim freed of sodomy charge (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim was acquitted (hazimiai.wordpress.com)
- Malaysia: Reformist Leader Anwar Ibrahim Emerges from Wilderness [SLIDESHOW] (ibtimes.com)
- Anwar Ibrahim Acquitted of Sodomy Charges in Malaysia (ibtimes.com)
- Anwar Ibrahim acquitted in sodomy trial (smh.com.au)
- Malaysia’s Anwar acquitted in sodomy trial (rightways.wordpress.com)