“It was self-inflicted”. Conrad Murray‘s defense came down to a Mahathir-styled joke. Both mad doctors. If the jury fails to convict the doctor for killing Michael Jackson, it’s much more of a la-la land than you’d ever know.
That was the story I caught on the little monitor on the cross-training machine in the gym this morning. It’s good to be back in the gym, after over a week’s break. The niggling purine driven inflammation (yes, gout) was at it all week and it made for a miserable one.
So yesterday arvo I dragged out the juice machine and did some vege stuff, hoping to do something good to this deteriorating body. Partly driven by guilt as a result of feasting on a masala dosa in a new Indian restaurant just a couple of minutes from home, the juice was actually very good. Celery, granny smith and carrots. The juicer will remain on the benchtop for a few weeks yet, I think.
Sort of what’s needed to keep the doctors away. If you know what I mean.
- For Discussion: Michael Jackson’s Bodyguards Say He Wouldn’t Have Wanted His Friend Conrad Murray On Trial (bossip.com)
- Conrad Murray Trial Goes to Jury (rollingstone.com)
- Conrad Murray Trial Jurors: A Look At Who Will Make The Decisions (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Fate of Dr. Conrad Murray Rests in the Hands of the Jury [Photos] (wcbsfm.radio.com)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Trial: The Fate of Michael Jackson’s Doctor Now in the Hands of the Jury (inquisitr.com)
- The Trial Of Conrad Murray Goes Into Jury Deliberations (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Conrad Murray ‘should not be prosecuted for Michael Jackson’s actions’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Conrad Murray case goes to jury (bbc.co.uk)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Case Now With the Jury (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Michael Jackson’s daughter ‘saw Conrad Murray trying to revive him’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Conrad Murray trial: Michael Jackson’s bodyguards speak out, defend Murray (abclocal.go.com)
- Michael Jackson Jury Starts Considering Verdict On Conrad Murray (huffingtonpost.com)
- Michael Jackson ‘paid with his life’ for Conrad Murray’s recklessness (telegraph.co.uk)
- Conrad Murray: No verdict in first day of jury deliberations (latimesblogs.latimes.com)