I’ve just read the first half dozen or so chapters of “Delinquent Teenager” and I wonder how IPCC will react to this. This is a death knell to IPCC, if they cannot respond adequately to Ms Laframboise.
The pre-eminent scientists we all thought the IPCC appointed were actually a kumbayah bunch of political appointments. Young barely out of university scientists were preferred over true experts in their fields. Young university graduates who have only an undergraduate qualification, and were appointed because they were female or had the right social concerns. Links with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and Greenpeace were prominent. Rajendra Pauchari the head honcho in IPCC, was almost a patron to Greenpeace. How does he maintain objective impartiality in leading a team meant to do serious scientific research and investigation? Influence by activists abound.
This will be my side reading for the next couple of days – like many before me (although the book is just only hot off the press (9 October), and many more after me, I think the IPCC will henceforth be a joke as far as scientific reports, findings and recommendations are concerned.
- The Delinquent Teenager (Book on the IPCC) (godsmustardseed.com)
- New Book Exposes IPCC As Charlatans and Frauds- Reviewed by Fletch (truebluenz.com)
- News & Views – October 18, 2011 (junkscience.com)
- The Spoiled Child (climateaudit.org)
- WWF Influence at the Highest Levels of the IPCC (nofrakkingconsensus.com)
- Book Review in an Arizona Newspaper (nofrakkingconsensus.com)
- Donna Laframboise: How the WWF Infiltrated the IPCC – Part 2 (junksciencesidebar.com)
- Comment On The Quality Of The 2007 IPCC WG1 Report In Response To A Post On Climate Etc (pielkeclimatesci.wordpress.com)
- Donna Laframboise: How the WWF Infiltrated the IPCC – Part 1 (junksciencesidebar.com)
- New IPCC report, raised emissions scenarios? (chimalaya.org)
- All Question Papers of CA PCC / IPCC at one place since 2007 (carocks.wordpress.com)
- IPCC – Religious Sect or Scientific Community? (godsmustardseed.com)
- Donna Laframboise: The Journal of Climate & the IPCC (junksciencesidebar.com)