Instead of coming from the flavour and angle of American-styled right wing politics, the likes of Cindy Jacobs could do a lot better by asking Christians to just live properly and do the right things. The Kingdom of God isnt just about anti-abortion anti-euthanasia, anti gay marriage and other agenda normally associated with conservative politics. I would probably be the last to suggest what it should be about instead. All I know is the brand of religion promoted by Cindy Jacobs, Danny Nalliah and many others of the same ilk isn’t necessarily all that the Cross and the Kingdom message is about.
In the old days, the likes of Cindy Jacobs get stoned (not medicinally) for getting it wrong. Even if it is just once. Or maybe she is perpetually stoned which is why she keeps spouting this kind of stuff.
Enough of this prophetic gaffe. Get on with living normal just lives.
- Cindy Jacobs and the Evil Natives (unreasonablefaith.com)
- Cindy Jacobs: Authority Over the Weather (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Insane For Jesus: Cindy Jacobs (Again) (scotteriology.wordpress.com)
- Jim Bakker and Cindy Jacobs Claim They Prophesied 9/11 (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- The Curse of Cindy Jacobs: Joining The Latest In Genocide Enablers (edmortimer.wordpress.com)
- Insane Delusions Squared: Jim Bakker and Cindy Jacobs “Prophesy” 9/11 (scotteriology.wordpress.com)
- Lying for Jesus: Cindy Jacobs Action-Hero! (scotteriology.wordpress.com)
- Perry Touts Immigration Record While Supporter Praises ‘The Response’ for Breaking ‘Cannibal’ Indians ‘Curses on the Land’ (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Perry’s Prophetess of Misinformation (lezgetreal.com)
- “The Response” Promises Toxic Mix of Racism and Bigotry (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)