On the latest political polls… whereas Fairfax and News Limited are saying Labor is polling 26% down from its previous record low of 27%, 774 ABC piped that Julia Gillard has an approval rating of 35%, up from 34%. In that 10 minute window that was my drive to work, nothing was said about the record low Labor is polling.
So why isn’t the ABC made subject to the media inquiry being bandied about, if examples of bias occur so easily?
- Gillard and Media Inquiry – More like Malaysia Everyday (godsmustardseed.com)
- Labor’s primary vote hits new record low (news.theage.com.au)
- Gillard inching closer to Najib Razak (godsmustardseed.com)
- Labor could win if Rudd returns: poll (news.theage.com.au)
- Labor, coalition reject Rudd move (news.theage.com.au)
- Julia Gillard’s plan to reform ALP from the grassroots ,shame they did not do it earlier Gavin King might have joined (rajcairnsreport.wordpress.com)
- Sunk Malaysian plan sparks leadership talk (news.theage.com.au)