Julia Gillard‘s telephone call to John Hartigan to spike a story by Glen Milne of The Australian, brings her government ever closer to the style of the UMNO Government. Both face certain doom and are living on borrowed time.
See this piece.
The point of the story was her judgment of people around her. Her involvement with Bruce Wilson, someone convicted of embezzlement of union funds, ought to speak volumes of her ongoing support for Craig Thomson. Thomson’s position as one of the 76 (together with the monkeys aka independents) no doubt is the bigger dimension here but the bottom line is her judgment.
Julia Gillard has as the sort of baggage Najib Razak is probably familiar with. Scorpenes submarine and Altantuya Shaaribuu are of much darker varieties to taint Najib Razak but Bruce Wilson and Craig Thomson, with their union rubbish, smell almost as bad.
- Najib’s Approval Rating Drops (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- PM ‘Najis’ Razak speaks with forked tongue (snoopyjnr.com)
- Gillard Labor Minority Government … Ever So UMNOesque (godsmustardseed.com)
- BERSIH and Carbon Tax (godsmustardseed.com)
- Gillard calls; Murdoch paper sorry (theage.com.au)
- Glenn Milne’s Piece The Australian Withdrew (godsmustardseed.com)
- Independents Cling Even Harder To Prime Minister Julia Gillard (papundits.wordpress.com)
- The Australian offers unreserved apology to PM (pdalbury.wordpress.com)
- The Australian offers unreserved apology to PM over Glenn Milne column in today’s edition (mumbrella.com.au)