I was having a breather from some work and saw a news article saying most Aussies dont like the carbon tax. Ho hum? Maybe, but the latest Newspoll survey on whether Australians are in favour of the carbon tax conducted by The Australian has this result:
In favour: 30%
Of those who were against the tax, 39% were strongly against.
Of those who were in favour, 12% were strongly so.
Maybe another poll or two should make us all demand another trip to the polling booth?
- Gillard’s carbon tax winning voters (heraldsun.com.au)
- Australian carbon tax faces battle against industry and public opinion (guardian.co.uk)
- Labor support drops after carbon tax deal (news.theage.com.au)
- Exactly How Will Julia’s Carbon Tax Improve The Environment? (loadofbullshit.com)
- Australia’s carbon tax may be tabled by August (marketwatch.com)
- Carbon tax. “We’ll be rooned” What crap. (petermartin.com.au)